Aldelo Gift Certificate Server™
Do you have multiple restaurant locations and need to issue, redeem, and track gift certificates from any one of your restaurant locations?
Our Aldelo Central Gift Certificate Server solution could help you centrally manage gift certificates easily.
Best of all, the gift certificate balance verification is all handled at real time via Internet TCP/IP protocol to lower your overall cost of ownership & operations.
- Issue, track, and redeem gift certificates at any one of your restaurant locations. For example, your customer can buy a gift certificate at your Los Angeles restaurant location, and then give it to her brother in New York, where her brother could redeem it at your New York restaurant location!
- Real time balance verification to ensure that the redeeming gift certificate is valid.
- Centralized gift certificate processing via Internet TCP/IP protocol. Letting your restaurant locations to be anywhere in the world where there is Internet Connection.
- The Aldelo For Restaurants software interfaces to handle gift certificate issuing, tracking, and redemptions has not changed at all. These steps are all handled transparently by the system. So your staff do not need to learn any new steps to use this feature!
- The Central Gift Certificate Server (The software that actually handles the central processing of your gift certificates) software runs on Windows 98, 98SE, ME, NT 4.0, and W2K.
- Requirements For the Restaurant Location
- An available Internet connection.
- Internet connection is preferred to be ISDN, DSL, Cable Modem, or other always on dedicated Internet connectivity method.
- If you use Fire Wall, you need to configure your Fire Wall to allow bidirectional communication on the server IP address and Port that you wish to work with.
- Requirements For the Headquarters Location
- An available always on dedicated Internet connection.
- Internet connection should be DSL, Cable Modem, Frame Relay, T1, or other always on dedicated Internet connectivity method.
- Static IP address
- If you use Fire Wall, you need to configure your Fire Wall to allow bidirectional communication on the specified IP address and Port that you wish to work with.
- Computer with 800 Mhz CPU and 128 MB RAM as your Central Gift Certificate Server system is recommended. The operating system is recommended to be Windows 2000 professional or server to ensure maximum reliability. However, you may still use Windows 98SE or ME if you wish.